Monday, May 5, 2008

We Have Food

How bad is it that the highlight to my weekend was finally getting our grocery shopping done? I have all sorts of goodies to keep me on track. We're loaded up on fruit (apples, green & red grapes, bananas), 4 pound bags of frozen veggies.

Breakfast today an egg beaters and 2% mexican cheese omelet with turkey bacon wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. YUMMILICIOUS

I'm definitely going to start my exercise routine again this week. I have the treadmill and the recumbant bike. I have no reason not to do this. Thirty minutes on each. I'll start by alternating days. One day the bike, one day the treadmill.



I ordered my copy of Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World (and two Weight Watcher cookbooks) from Amazon, and I can't wait to get it! I mentioned her as one of my favorites and I'm really excited. Even if you're not interested in the book, please check the link. She has a free e-booklet deal with Amazon, Hungry Girl's Weekend Fun Guide, with some really good low-cal recipes (alcoholic drinks, pigs in a blanket, microwave chocolate cake, bbq seafood skewers, peach crumble, baked pretzels, pb&j cocoa-nana trail mix, breakfast, banana bread, chicken lo mein, crunchy apple pie sundae). You'll need Adobe to get the ebook. But, I can't wait to make the banana bread! A huge slice for 140 calories!


Please don't forget to check out the new forum I made, Goodbye Pounds, Hello Clothes. Share your clothes as you lose weight with someone else who is losing weight.

No comments: