Saturday, May 3, 2008

Vents and Friday Faves

I love Entrecard. I've used it not even a month, and have found so many great blogs through it. However, am I the only one who gets totally annoyed when I go through my inbox to drop on everyone and have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the widget? It makes me not want to drop. And, what about the ones who don't have a widget? Some I give benefit of the doubt that they're new. But, its annoying to find so many.

Only thing I'm missing today is my dairy. We have 2% milk, and I won't waste my points on it. I did have 1/4 c part-skim mozzarella on my bbq chicken and veggies tonight. So, I guess I'm doing ok.

And, I'm getting ready to have my second rum and diet pepsi! I'm still not over my points.

Today is Friday Faves, and I'm going to share five weight loss websites that I've come across that I plan on returning to (all open in a new window):

Links:

Exercise to Fitness - The latest entry is "10 Reasons to Choose Exercise." I should post this on my fridge.
Diet Recipes - I'm always on the lookout for new healthy recipes.
Lazy Fitness - Some great exercises you can do in seconds, at your desk.
Three Fat Chicks on a Diet - Full of weight loss resources
Hungry Girl - "I'm not a nutritionist, I'm just hungry." I remember when I found her site. I fell in love. Its definitely worth it to sign up for her new letter.

Now, for my top 10 Entrecard droppers in April. I started April 10th. I'm really glad to have found that site. I had no idea how to find blogs otherwise. Thank you all.

Health, Fitness, Lifestyle
sourkandy
Dutsji
Diet Pulpit
Lap Band Progress
Stir The Cauldron
Health Nut Wannabee Mom
DecMeadow Studios
Money Maker Times
Treasure Nature



Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search:

No comments: