Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Won! I Won!

I never win ANYTHING! And, I've only on Blogger less than a week! Thank you, Kim from The Misplaced Midwestener!

What did I win?





Watermelon Effervescent Foot Tablets: Drop a tablet into foot tub for a refreshing, scented soak. 12 tablets.

Watermelon Cooling Foot Lotion: Moisturizes feet with a delightful scent and with watermelon extract.

Watermelon Exfoliating Foot Scrub Retexturizing formula containing watermelon extract and bits of watermelon seeds softens calluses and dry skin. 3.4 fl. oz.

I chose red for the jewelry, I just *heart* red! And watermelon is sooo yummy and a great summer scent! I love AVON! I used to sell it when both my kids were young. And, did great at it. My husband has been nagging me to do it again. As I might just do it. Check out Kim's AVON Store, if you love it as much as I do!

I wonder what I might have missed out on. I realized a bit too late that my profile wasn't published, even though I gave an email and my blog website to most. But, those from Blogger, if they clicked on my icon just got "This profile isn't public." bleh. Oh well, I fixed that issue. And, I still won something! :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Congratulations on winning!
Thanks for stopping by and for the link! I will be drawing soon, you are on a winning streak!